- Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family/school Partnerships by Anne Hendersen, Karen Mapp, Viven Johnson, and Don Davies
- Engage Every Family: Five Simple Principles by Steven M. Constantino
- Reading Rockets Parent Engagement Webinar Series
- The ABC's of Parent Involvement
- The Kids Should See This: a great website to share with parents. A range of videos to spark some educational conversations.
- Match Education has created two MatchMini videos on Making Parent Phone Calls and Making Praise and Correction Calls.
- I've made a series of videos to help parents read more effectively (and more enjoyably!) with their kids. Reading to Grade-schoolers, Reading with Preschoolers Part I and Part II, and Reading to Toddlers.
- Christina Thuli Language Learning Resources (www.christinathuli.org)--a treasure trove of resources for working with English language learners and their families.
- Colorín Colorado: A bilingual site for educators and families of English language learners
- The National Association for Family, School, and Community Engagement (NAFSCE).
- Catherine Whitcher: Special education community advocate
- Parent Teacher Home Visits Project: non-profit organization that supports home visits.
- A special round-up of Education World parent engagement articles.
- Dual Capacity-Building Framework for Family-School Partnership: a nice guide by the US Department of Education
- GreatSchools.org--a wealth of information for both educators and parents. I'm kinda in love with these parent cue cards.
- BeALearningHero equips parents with the things they need to know to help their children in school. The Parent Mindset reports are very interesting.
- Not surprisingly, PTA.org has some great resources. I like the grade-specific guides and the family guides.
- This is an early education program in Boston. Great resource to share with parents of newborns and toddlers.
- Have you seen Seesaw? It's an easy way to share real student work (not just test scores) with families and keep them in the loop.
- Dr. Joni Samples at Family Friendly Schools has some wonderful resources including downloads, videos, and podcasts.